Our applewood bacon is simple, smoky, savory, and delicious. It’s slow smoked and uncured to give it a truly unbeatable taste.
Not Preserved – Keep Refrigerated Below 40 Degrees F At All Times. No Nitrates or Nitrites, Except For That Which Occurs in Celery Powder and Sea Salt.
Natural Smoke Flavoring Added.
Pork, Water, Turbinado Sugar, Sea Salt, Celery Powder, Cherry Powder, Natural Smoke Flavor.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Arrange bacon slices in a single layer in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 12-17 minutes, turning slices occasionally, until crisp and cooked through.
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium high heat, turning regularly, until crisp and cooked through.
- Arrange bacon slices in a single layer between paper towels on a microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave on high for about 1 minute per slice, or until crisp and cooked through.
- Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.