Whether you’re gathering with family or friends, for the holidays or any day, there’s no better way to celebrate than with a delicious, semi-boneless ham as the centerpiece of your meal. And for the simplest dinner possible, this ham comes fully-cooked, spiral-sliced, and accompanied by a packet of delicious glaze to top off the celebration.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Remove the wrapper and clear bone guard.
- Place ham face-down in a baking pan. Cover with lid or seal tightly with foil.
- Bake ham for 10-14 minutes per pound, or to an internal temperature of 140ºF.
- Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.
- Our spiral hams are fully cooked and may be served hot or cold. (Please remember not to overheat.) Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.
- No Cooking Required
- Carving Instructions
- Place cut side of ham face-down on a cutting board.
- Locate the bone and cut closely alongside it on all sides.
- Spiral sliced hams are sliced around the bone so the slices stay in place until needed. To easily separate ham slices from the bone, cut along the bone. Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.