Perfect in a slow cooker or roasted in the oven, our tender, flavorful, boneless pork roast is a versatile classic, ideal for all kinds of family recipes. So whether you’re cooking up a new twist or an old favorite, it will get your creative juices flowing.
Pork, Water, Sea Salt, Turbinado Sugar
- SLOW COOKER
- Place roast in slow cooker and set temperature to low.
- Place lid on and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until an internal temperature of 200ºF has been reached.
- Remove from slow cooker for 5 minutes before slicing or shredding.
- TIP: Add up to ½ cup of water to cover the bottom of the slow cooker for additional juiciness.
- Preheat to 350ºF.
- Remove meat from package. For best results, sear to render the fat before roasting.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Once pan is hot, sear meat until brown on all sides.
- Place seared roast in roasting pan and fill with water until bottom is covered.
- Cover with foil and roast for two hours, or until an internal temperature of 180ºF is reached.
- Remove roast from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.