More and more people are discovering the versatility of ground pork. It’s a fresh, flavorful substitute for ground beef or ground turkey in all kinds of delicious recipes. And this convenient one-pound package is just the right size to fire up your culinary creativity.
Pork, Water, Contains Less Than 2% of Salt, Dextrose, Turbinado Sugar, Paprika, Spices, Flavoring, Oleoresin of Paprika.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Crumble desired amount of ground sausage into an oven-safe baking dish.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pork is evenly browned and center is cooked through.
- *Pork should be thoroughly cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Crumble desired amount of ground sausage into skillet and add ¼ cup of water.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring frequently, until sausage is evenly browned and center is cooked through.
- Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.